Monday, July 16, 2007

continuing in St Petersburg...

LAURA IS FINE!!!!!! :P that what she tells my every time I ask her any question! he he he it's an internal joke... But we are doing great! today we safely arrive to St Petersburg and did nothing but chilling at the house we are staying at. The night train we took sucked out all our energy even though we slept like babies all way long. :) it was an esciting experience for Laura (since she has never taken a proper train), myself as Laura's tour guide and ppl around us, coz we were quite loud .

Tomorrow is a new day and we are looking forward to an advanturose trip around my favorite city, picking up Casey and maybe seeing Jenny later that day and her new very nice americna friends.

I did unfortunately skipped a couple of funny days we had in Moscow, but if I have time I'll write about it later so it will stay in my blog for a long memory..

No comments: